(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
This practice is designed to bring structural balance back into your body and gently stretch key muscles, reducing pain and helping you heal. The second practice is designed to build strength and flexibility which helps prevent future problems.
This book offers the following:
- Low back pain, relief program.
- Emergency back pain treatment.
- Sacroiliac joint self-adjustment.
- Reverse sciatica exercise routine.
- Self-massage to relieve sciatica.
- Relief for tight hip flexors.
- Resistance band strengthening exercises.
- Fix your posture, fix your knees.
- Eight simple exercises for knee pain relief.
Back pain is a total pain! You lie in bed and do nothing. Does that ring a bell? You go see doctors and experts. They may tell you to spend even more time in bed, prescribed prescription painkillers, and maybe you have to go under the knife for surgery! Can you imagine that?
Now you find yourself not fully functioning and need pain meds just to get by.
File size:1137 KB
Print length:118 pages