(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Would you like to enjoy flavourful food while achieving radiant health – without wasting your precious time cooking?
The Mediterranean diet is more of a healthy-eating lifestyle than a restrictive diet. It is a popular eating plan that is flexible, easy to follow, and reduces the risk of chronic disease and overall mortality.
The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Beginners by Italian-American Brenda Marino will help you make the Mediterranean diet an everyday habit while keeping your tastebuds excited with quick, nourishing, and delicious recipes.
Here, a sneak peek at what you will find inside:
- Practical insights and tips for improving and managing your overall health through diet.
- 1000 delicious recipes will keep you and your family happy and well-fed for weeks on end, with fresh and nutritious ingredients everybody will love.
- A variety of recipes for all your dietary requirements: vegetarian – gluten-free – dairy-free.
- Detailed guidance to take your cooking skills to the next level, including how to shop for the right ingredients and how to cook the Mediterranean way.
- A 28-day kickstart meal plan designed for 3 different calories range to promote a healthy and lasting weight loss – forget once and for all the frustrating yo-yo diet cycle.
- The Exclusive bonus section includes a plethora of healthy recipes to make sure you have a delicious holiday meal with your family and friends!
Each recipe features:
- Low effort recipes ready in 10, 20, 30, or 45 minutes for busy people
- Easy-to-follow instructions for experts and novices alike
- Detailed nutrition information to keep your and your family’s health in check
- Inexpensive, wholesome ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery
Year after year, the Mediterranean diet comes out on top in the U.S. News and World Report annual ranking of best diets. As someone said…"what’s good for Athens, Greece seems to be suitable for Athens, Georgia."
So get a copy today, and take your health to the next level!
From the Publisher
MEDITERRANEAN DIET RANKING:
#1 Best Diets Overall#1 Best Diets for Healthy Eating #1 Easiest Diets to Follow#1 Best Heart-Healthy Diets #1 Best Diabetes Diets#1 Best Plant-Based Diets
Choose from a great selection of sweet and savory recipes for your busiest morning. From omelets dishes to ultra-quick oats bowls and everything in between, you’re sure to find something you love.
MEZE, TAPAS AND ANTIPASTI
Brenda has rounded up fast and unique recipes to satisfy the entire family with one sharing dish.
SOUCES, DIPS AND DRESSING
Fuss-free delicious recipes that will take your simple meal or snack into an exciting and satisfying fare.
You don’t need to be a pro in the kitchen to whip up a delicious chicken dinner. Lemon grilled chicken or Mediterranean turkey burger are just two recipes to make you and your family smile.
Beans are healthy, delicious, and cheap. Maybe that’s why they’re called the magical fruit. Well, there are so many ways to use them! Here are the best Mediterranean-style bean recipes for incorporating into your everyday.
80 Easy, high-protein meat recipes to feed your inner carnivore. Whether you’re in the mood for spicy Moroccan meatballs or Greek herby lamb and beef meatloaf (called Gyro), this cookbook has it all.
FISH AND SEAFOOD
No matter what you have on hand, you will find the fish and seafood recipes for you. From creamy salmon skillet to fish stew with capers, olives, and potatoes to the original Spanish-style Cod at p. 66!
Easy pasta dishes will make dinner stress-free and delicious enough to be happy to have leftovers. There’s something for everyone here, from classics lasagna and spaghetti with shrimp to quinoa pasta with peas at p. 204.
A delicious combination of recipes to simmer up on a cold day. From quick vegetable broth and white beans soup to chicken soup and homemade fish stews made from scratch and more!
40 Healthy nibbles and snacks ideas that are super easy to make and will get you through the day without running to the candy jar.
Transform the simple ingredient that’s almost always in your pantry into everything from Spanish paella, Italian rice croquette to fancy, homemade risotto.
Veggie-loaded accompaniments to every meal and meat-free mains. There are infinite ways to make vegetables taste incredible, from asparagus with hollandaise sauce and roasted mushroom medley to Mediterranean grilled vegetables and fresh cucumber salad.
Did you know that the most iconic Italian dish is not only delicious but can also be a healthy meal choice?
A wide choice of sweets treats that are very easy to put together. Whether you’re in the mood for something chocolatey, fruity, baked, or creamy, you’re sure to find what you’re craving.
FESTIVE AND HOLIDAY
Stress-free festive recipes with a wow factor – like no other cookbook on this page!
Publication date:August 16, 2021
File size:13195 KB
Print length:1443 pages