(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Lay the foundation for a healthy lifestyle with Paleo in 28’s all-in-one paleo cookbook and diet plan.
When it comes to making changes to your diet, getting started is always the hardest part. That’s why Paleo in 28 offers you more than just a paleo cookbook—it paves a path to the paleo lifestyle in just four weeks. Featuring tasty recipes and weekly guides to help you reach your goals, Paleo in 28 is your day by day companion for embracing the paleo lifestyle in a sustainable way.
A paleo cookbook and diet plan, Paleo in 28 includes:
- Flexible Weekly Meal Plans for stress-free menu planning and shopping
- 130 Tasty Recipes that require no more than five ingredients each for quick and easy preparation
- Handy Charts to help plan your week and track your progress
- A Comprehensive Overview with everything you need to know to start leading the paleo life
As the only paleo cookbook you’ll need, recipe highlights include: Coconut Porridge, Bacon Cauliflower Soup, Sweet Potato Gnocchi, Honey Roasted Salmon, Almond Butter Bars, and much more!
Set other paleo cookbooks aside and follow Kenzie Swanhart, author of the popular food blog Cave Girl in the City, as she channels her experiences with the paleo diet here for you to feed on.
From the Publisher
Yields 4 servings.
Prep time: 5 minutes / Cook time: 15 minutes.
I don’t make pancakes often, but when I do, I make these. Perfectly fluffy, these pancakes are a special treat on the weekends and for special occasions. Add a handful of blueberries and top with maple syrup for an extra special treat.
½ cup arrowroot flour
4 tablespoons almond flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup coconut milk
1. Combine the arrowroot flour, almond flour, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
2. Combine the eggs and coconut milk in a small bowl. Whisk well.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined with no lumps.
4. Heat a large pan over medium heat and grease using coconut oil.
5. When pan is hot, ladle pancake mix onto the pan and let cook 2-3 minutes per side, or until pancake begins to bubble.
6. Repeat until all pancake batter has been used.
Make Ahead Tip
Do you miss the convenience of frozen waffles in the morning? Although pancakes don’t make for a healthy breakfast every morning, you can enjoy them even if you don’t have time to make a fresh batch. Make a batch (or two) in advance and freeze them. Reheat in the toaster oven to achieve a flaky crust!
Prefer waffles to pancakes? This batter can also be used in a waffle iron.
Publisher:Sonoma Press; Illustrated edition (April 1, 2015)
Item Weight:1.3 pounds
Dimensions:7.5 x 0.69 x 9.25 inches