(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Slice and dice your way to good health with this beginner-friendly cookbook for men
If your experience in the kitchen is limited, cooking can seem like a daunting task. Tackle it head on with The Essential Cookbook for Men. Discover just how easy and satisfying it can be to create healthy, flavorful meals for less than the cost of takeout.
What sets this cookbook apart from other cookbooks for men:
- Mouthwatering recipes―With easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll start making delicious dishes like sweet and savory Pineapple Roasted Pork Sandwiches, decadent Warm Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Smoothies, or hearty Beef Vegetable Stir-Fry.
- Beginner’s gear guide―From skillets to storage containers, get an overview of the essential tools you’ll need to successfully start searing, roasting, toasting, and more.
- Shopping simplified―Take the guesswork out of grocery shopping with a rundown of pantry staples, advice on pulling together a shopping list, and suggestions for how to save at the store.
- Practical tips and tricks―Grow your confidence in the kitchen with cooking tips on everything from how to properly measure ingredients to how to handle leftovers.
Become the master of your culinary domain and create delicious, nutritious dishes with The Essential Cookbook for Men.
From the Publisher
SAMPLE RECIPE: ZESTY SHRIMP-STUFFED AVOCADO
Prep Time: 10 Minutes / Serves 4 (Serving Size 1/2 Stuffed Avocado) / 30 Minutes or Less / One Pot
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the shrimp, scallions, tomatoes, cilantro, and salt until well mixed.
2. Evenly divide the filling among the avocado halves.
3. Serve immediately.
8 ounces cooked, peeled, and deveined shrimp, chopped
2 scallions, thinly sliced (green and white parts)
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 teaspoon of seal salt
2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and halved
Publisher:Rockridge Press (December 17, 2019)
Item Weight:12.8 ounces
Dimensions:7.4 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches